Top 10 tallest hotels in the world
All the tallest hotels and hotels in the world are located in the Middle East, as well as in Asia. In this list fit the most famous hotels in Dubai, Shanghai and Hong Kong. These works of art attract tourists from all over the world. They dream to stay movie stars and famous athletes. The price policy here, of course, enormous.
1) Hotel JW Marriott Marquis Dubai – Dubai The United Arab Emirates has always been famous for its unique sphere of construction, and in 2013 the city of Dubai surprised the whole world – here was opened the highest hotel on earth under the name “JW Marriott Marquis Dubai”. The height of the building is more than 355 meters, and it is only the ground part.
2) Hotel Rose Tower – Dubai In the second place is the hotel – “Rose Tower”, it is also in the UAE, in Dubai, the hotel height – 333 meters.
3) Hotel Ryugyong in Pyongyang The third place was located in North Korea, in its capital city of Pyongyang, built Ryugyong Hotel. The height of this building is 330 meters. It is only 3 meters behind the Rose Tower Hotel, and comes in third place on our list.
4) Burj Al Arab Hotel – Dubai The famous Burj Al Arab Hotel, located in Dubai, is considered not only the most expensive and luxurious hotel in the world, but also because of its height of 321 meters, gets the fourth place in our list.
5) Emirates Towers Hotel – Dubai The fifth place hotel is also located on the territory of Dubai. The name of the hotel is Emirates Towers and its height is 309 meters.
6) Hotel Baiyoke Tower II – Bangkok The hotel Baiyoke Tower II is located in Bangkok, the building is about 300 meters high, and it is rightfully takes sixth place in our list.
7) Hotel Cullinan – Hong Kong Seventh place was taken by a skyscraper hotel – Cullinan. The hotel is located in Hong Kong and is a twin tower, the height of which is about 270 meters. It is a favorite hotel for tourists and guests of the city, and all thanks to the fact that the windows of the hotel offers an amazing view of the city.
Hotel Grand Lisboa – Macau In eighth place is the Grand Lisboa. It is not on the top, but still in the list, its height is 258 meters. The most interesting thing in the history of this hotel is that the casino was opened there in 2007, and only a year later the hotel itself opened in 2008.
9) Shanghai Hotel – Oasis Skyway Garden Hotel is a mixed type – 454 hotel rooms and 239 private apartments. The height of the hotel is 226 meters, a total of 52 floors in the building not counting the basement bays.
10) JR Hotel Tower – Nagoya The full height of the building is 225 meters, is a tower structure. This hotel is the last on the list of skyscraper hotels.
The 10 Tallest Hotels in the World
These tall hotels around the world tower 1,000 feet into the sky. They offer breathtaking views and luxurious accommodations. From China to the United Arab Emirates, these unique hotels are truly unique lodging options. You will definitely live the high life when you stay in one of the highest hotels in the world.
The Ritz Carlton, Hong Kong
The Ritz Carlton, Hong Kong
The Ritz Carlton, Hong Kong (prices and photos)
The Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong, located on the upper floors of the International Trade Center building, is technically the tallest hotel in the world. Enjoy a drink in the world’s tallest bar at 1,608 feet. The Ritz-Carlton occupies 102 to 118 floors of this Hong Kong skyscraper. It has an indoor pool, a spa, and some great eateries. It offers easy access to Hong Kong’s most popular attractions.
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai (prices and photos)
The Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong is now technically the tallest hotel on this list, but it does not occupy the entire building like the JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai. So this Marriott location in Dubai is actually the tallest hotel in the world, occupying the entire building at 1,165 feet. This iconic hotel in the United Arab Emirates offers relatively affordable overnight accommodations. The hotel consists of two towers with a whopping 1,600 rooms. However, this hotel complex isn’t just a guest house; there are also 14 restaurants, plenty of meeting rooms, an outdoor pool, and a spa.
Rose Raihan Rotana Dubai
Rose Raihan Rotana Dubai
Rose Rayhaan by Rotana Dubai (prices and photos)
The Rose Rayhaan is another hotel in Dubai that made this list because it is known as the third tallest hotel in the world at 1,093 feet. Guests here can’t get enough of the rooftop pool, which offers incredible views of the surrounding city. The tallest room at the Rose Rayhaan Hotel is located on the 65th floor. Amenities here range from a 24-hour café, a variety of restaurants and seven meeting rooms.
Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou, China
Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou
Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou, China (prices and photos)
The Four Seasons Guangzhou Hotel is located in Guangzhou, China, on the upper floors of the IFC building in Guangzhou. Starting from the 74th floor to the 98th floor, it is an ideal accommodation option for business travelers. If you are lucky enough to stay here when the smog is out of the way, you can see the Pearl River and views of the cityscape. Climb to the 100th floor during your stay here to enjoy a seafood dinner at 1,400 feet.
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, Dubai
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, Dubai (prices and photos)
The higher, the better in Dubai. The third hotel in Dubai to make this list is Burj Al Arab Jumeirah. At 1,053 feet tall, this hotel with its unique sail-like design has become an iconic fixture in Dubai’s upscale hotel industry, which is considered a must-see in Dubai. The hotel is located on a private island beach. It offers spectacular views of the surrounding ocean. Spend your time down on the beach or up by the rooftop pool. One of the only 7-star hotels in the world, the Burj Al Arab is guaranteed to be a luxurious experience.
85 Sky Tower Hotel, Taiwan
85 Sky Tower Hotel
85 Sky Tower Hotel, Taiwan (prices and photos)
For those who want to live the social life in Taiwan, book a room at the 85 Sky Tower Hotel, which stands at 1,240 feet. Located in Kaohsiung’s New Bay area, the view of the bay from your high-rise hotel room is breathtaking. This skyscraper hotel with basic rooms starting at $100 is one of the most affordable options on this list. Don’t forget to go up to the 74th floor, which is an observation deck that is perfect for photographing and viewing the facilities.
Park Hyatt Shanghai, China
Park Hyatt Shanghai
Park Hyatt Shanghai, China (prices and photos)
Another hotel in China topping this list is the Park Hyatt Shanghai. The hotel itself occupies the top floors of the Shanghai World Financial Building, which reaches 1,614 feet in height. This Park Hyatt hotel overlooks the Huangpu River and has 179 rooms. Guests can take daily tai chi lessons in the courtyard or spend time at the pool, spa, gym or restaurants before exploring the famous sights nearby.
Baiyoke Sky Hotel, Thailand
Baiyoke Sky Hotel
Baiyoke Sky Hotel, Thailand (prices & photos)
The Baiyoke Sky Hotel in Bangkok is 1,014 feet tall. This tall hotel offers upscale rooms at an affordable price. Even if you don’t choose to stay here, you can still visit the rotating observation deck on the 84th floor, which guests have access to if you dine at Bangkok Balcony Restaurant, which is the tallest open-air restaurant in Thailand.
Grand Hyatt Shanghai, China
Grand Hyatt Shanghai
Grand Hyatt Shanghai, China (pictures and prices)
In Shanghai there is not one, but two of the highest hotels in the world. In addition to Park Hyatt Shanghai, the Grand Hyatt Shanghai made the list because it is 1,380 feet tall. If you decide to stay here, in the heart of the Pudong district, consider booking a corner room for optimal views of the cityscape. A unique fact about this hotel is that it is also home to the world’s tallest post office.
St. Regis Shenzhen, China
St. Regis Shenzhen
Regis Shenzhen, China (prices and photos)
Another hotel in China on this list is the St. Regis Shenzhen, which is located on the top 28 floors of the KK100 tower. Enjoy a workout overlooking this hotel’s fitness center, or book a room on the 90th floor or higher to feel like you’re on top of the world. On a clear day, guests here claim to have seen as far as Hong Kong. No matter which floor you stay on, rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows for your viewing pleasure.