Scuba diving yachts by country
Dive operator and tour operator AC Travel offers you to choose the type of diving safari you want. Before you a directory of yachts by country of safari. You can also see a list of yachts by diving fleet.
Passengers: 26 Safari in Australian waters: Cod Hole, Ribbon Reefs, Coral Sea Passengers: 29 Great Barrier Reef and Coral Sea
Passengers: 14 The yacht offers regular diving safaris on three different routes in the Bahamas Passengers: 14 Yacht assigned to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos. Runs regular dive safaris in the Bahamas
Passengers: 18 Seven-day charter tours departing from Belize City, Belize. Diving near the cliffs of Turneffe Reef, Lighthouse Reef and the famous Great Blue Hole, formed by the destructive effects of fresh water on the cave vault. Passengers: 20 Belize Aggressor IV takes regular week-long safaris in Belizean waters. The most famous dive site on the route is the famous Big Blue Hole Passengers: 20
British Virgin Islands
Passengers: 20 Regular diving safaris in the British Virgin Islands with access from Tortola
Passengers: 18 Scheduled safaris in Honduras: Roatan, Utila and Cochinos Islands in the Islas de la Bahía Archipelago
Passengers: 20 Five-star comfort, five dives per day, itineraries to the South and to the islands of Brothers and Daedalus; departure from Port Galib (Egypt) Passengers: 25 Regular safaris in the North Red Sea, Ras Mohammed Park, Tiran Strait. Number of passengers: 24 Scheduled safaris to the Far South of Egypt and Sudan
Passengers: 14 Motor sailboat with cruises and diving safaris to Komodo Island
- Blue Dragon 2 Passengers: 18 Motor sailboat for Komodo cruises and diving safaris Passengers: 16 The yacht cruises on no less than 6 routes in Indonesia. The most popular ones pass through the Komodo and Wakatobi National Parks and the Moluccas Islands.
- Indo Siren Passengers: 16 A motor sailboat which cruises around Indonesia (Raja Ampat, Komodo, Banda Sea) on a regular basis
- Mandarin Siren Passengers: 6 Sailboat on regular safari in Indonesia (Komodo, Raja Ampat, Sulawesi) Passengers: 15
- MV Paradise Dancer Passengers: 18 North Sulawesi and Raja Ampat Passengers: 16 Regular safari tours of Raja Ampat islands and Chandravsih Bay and Triton Bay (Papua Island), from 7 to 12 nights Passengers: 18 Regular diving safaris in the Andaman Sea, Thailand, Burma and Indonesia
Passengers: 18 Seven- and ten-day charter tours departing from Georgetown, Grand Cayman. Weather permitting, diving near the cliffs of all three islands, Little Cayman, Grand Cayman, and a visit to the Russian shipwreck site on Cayman Brac are planned.
Passengers: 16 Dive safari to the Pacific Islands: Malpelo, Coiba, Cocos
Passengers: 14 Dive safari to Cocos Island Passengers: 18 Dive safari to Cocos and Malpelo Islands Passengers: 16 Dive safari to the Pacific Islands: Malpelo, Coiba, Cocos Passengers: 22Eight- and ten-day charter tours departing from Puntarenhas, Costa Rica. Spectacular snorkeling in waters with hammerhead sharks, eagle rays, mantas and even a whale shark. Coconut Island, 375 miles off the Pacific coast of Costa Rica, is uninhabited and famous for its luxurious flora. Passengers: 22 Eight- and ten-day charter tours departing from Puntarenhas, Costa Rica. Spectacular snorkeling in waters with hammerhead sharks, eagle rays, mantas and even a whale shark. Coconut Island, 375 miles off the Pacific coast of Costa Rica, is uninhabited and famous for its luxurious flora.
Passengers: 14 Sailing catamaran on safari in Cuban waters through the Caribbean Sea: Cayo Largo, Youth Island, Los Canareos and San Felipe Archipelago, Los Indios Island Passengers: 18 The yacht makes dive safari and fishing tours in the Hardiness de la Reina Archipelago (Cuba) Passengers: 20 Boat with water slide! Regular safari tours in the protected archipelago of the Gardens of the Queen Passengers: 20 Weeklong programs in the Queen Gardens (Cuba) Number of passengers: 24 Regular Diving Safaris in the Hardines de la Reina Archipelago (Cuba) Passengers: 30 Regular Diving Safaris in the archipelago of the Queen of the Gardens (Cuba) Passengers: 40 Floating hotel with permanent anchorage in the protected waters of the Hardines de la Reina (Gardens of the Queen), Cuba Number of passengers: 24 Eco-programs in the Gardens of the Queen National Park (Jardines de la Reina)
Passengers: 19 Triple-deck deluxe yacht on diving safari Passengers: 20 Scheduled diving safaris in Maldives, diving with dhoni Passengers: 20 Passengers: 0
- Horizon 2 Passengers: 12 Surfing itineraries with accommodation on board Number of passengers: 24 Regular 7 and 14-day Maldives safaris Passengers: 22 Weekly and 11-day itineraries to the Maldives atolls Passengers: 16 Luxury motor yacht safari in Maldives Passengers: 12 Regular Maldives safari Passengers: 16 Scheduled Maldives safari. Former name Ocean Dancer Passengers: 22 Regular Maldives safaris. Typical itinerary from Male to Felidhoo atoll (Vaavu).
- Princess Dhonkamana Passengers: 20 A diving safari yacht. Routes in the Maldives
- Scubaspa Yang Passengers: 42 Luxury yacht on regular cruises around the Maldives, offering a choice of diving and spa programs Passengers: 42 Luxury yacht on regular cruises around the Maldives, offering a choice of diving and spa programs Passengers: 18 Scuba diving safari yacht with wooden hull. She makes regular crossings of the Maldives atolls
- Sun Kissed Passengers: 8 Sailing catamaran for comfortable cruises in Maldives
- White Sand Passengers: 8 Sailing catamaran for comfortable cruises in Maldives
Passengers: 14 Dive safari to Socorro Island from Cabo San Lucas, Mexico Passengers: 26 Scheduled diving safaris to Socorro and Guadalupe Islands in Mexico Passengers: 22
Passengers: 18 Yacht on regular diving safaris in the Andaman Sea, Thailand, Burma and Indonesia Passengers: 16 Sailboat on regular safari in the waters of Myanmar and Thailand
Passengers: 22 3 different regular itineraries in northern, southern and central Oman
Turks and Caicos Islands
Passengers: 18Seven-day charter tours. From February to March, snorkeling enthusiasts can take advantage of a rare opportunity to swim with humpback whales. Charter flights depart from Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic. From April through January, scuba divers depart Providenciales for the coast of West Caicos and French Caye for an exciting week-long diving tour.
- Eco Explorer Passengers: 40 Passengers: 16 Dive ship on regular safari in Palau Passengers: 18 Scheduled dive safaris to the islands of Palau in Micronesia Passengers: 16 Sailboat on regular safari in Palau Passengers: 18 Scheduled cruises in the territorial waters of the Palau Islands (Micronesia) including a safari to the world-famous Blue Corner dive site
Passengers: 16 Dive safari to the Pacific Islands: Malpelo, Coiba, Cocos
Papua New Guinea
Number of passengers: 24 Scheduled safaris to the Far South of Egypt and Sudan
Passengers: 14 Seven-day charter tours departing from Kailua-Kona, Hawaii. Black volcanic reefs and surrounding waters are inhabited by colorful Spanish dancers, lionfish, turtles and mysterious stingrays.
Passengers: 15 Passengers: 16 Passengers: 18 Yacht on regular diving safaris in the Andaman Sea, Thailand, Burma and Indonesia Passengers: 16 Sailboat on regular safari in the waters of Myanmar and Thailand
Passengers: 10 Seven-day charter tours departing from Suva, Fiji. The so-called “coral capital of the world” also introduces divers to a fantastic underwater world inhabited by mantas, blue eels and lionfish. Passengers: 16 This yacht is no longer available for booking Passengers: 10
Passengers: 16 Regular safari cruises through the islands of the Philippine archipelago: Sulu Sea and Tubbataha Reef, Visayas Islands, Malapasca – Cebu, etc.
- Borneo Explorer Passengers: 20 Apo Reef, Tubbataha Reef, Gulf of Coron Passengers: 38 Regular adventure and diving cruises in the Philippines: Tubbataha Reef; Coron and Apo Reef; Cebu – Malapasca – Visayan Islands Number of passengers: 24 Tubbataha Reef, Apo Reef and Coron Bay
- Pacific Explorer Passengers: 12 Number of passengers: 24 Passengers: 18 Sailboat on a regular safari in the Philippines Number of passengers: 24 Regular safari tours in the Sulu Sea to Tubbataha Reef and the Visayan Islands in the Philippines Passengers: 16 Tubbataha Reef and Sulu Sea or Visayan Islands of the Philippine Archipelago Passengers: 20 Diving yacht on regular safari in the Philippine Islands
French Polynesia (Tahiti)
Passengers: 8 French Polynesia Islands Cruises
Passengers: 16 Seven-day charter tours departing from San Cristobal or Baltra in the Galapagos Islands. You will visit the Wolf Islands, Darwin Islands, Bartolomé Island and many other popular diving spots on this adventure trip. Galapagos waters are known for their countless underwater representatives – whale sharks, hammerhead sharks, manta sea lions, penguins and bat fish. The trip also includes excursions to the islands. Passengers: 16 Formerly Sky Dancer. Regular Galapagos safaris
“Tour Operator, RTO 001262 in the Federal Register of Tour Operators We work in tourism since 1996 Tel.: +7 495 740-29-89; +7 495 938-92-92; 8 495 938-94-56 Emergency telephone number for tourists who are abroad: +7 926 20-40-100 Address: Vernadsky Prosp, 37 Bldg. 1B , Moscow , 119415 , Russia We are open Mon-Fri: 10:00-19:00, Sat: 11:00-14:00, Weekend – Sun E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , Web-site: actravel.ru
We are in the register of tour operators LLC “AS-travel” РТО 001262
site map write us, watch Zen, join VK, watch videos and look up Telegram