Overview of Thailand: recreation, real estate and national characteristics

Thailand

Thailand is a real fairytale kingdom. Stunning nature, unique Thai cuisine, enticing jungle, exotic fruits, beautiful beaches, boundless shining ocean, rich spiritual and cultural heritage. If you’re looking for adventure, adventure, but comfort is important to you – this is the country for you.

Journey to Thailand

Geography

Thailand is located in Southeast Asia, on the peninsulas of Indochina and Malacca and is divided into 5 main regions: Central, Eastern, Northern, Northeastern and Southern Thailand.

The main tourist centers are based in the southern and central part of the country.

Thailand borders Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, and Malaysia.

Climate

Due to the great length of the country from north to south, Thailand has the most varied climate in Southeast Asia. Basically there are two main types of climate – tropical in the north and tropical monsoon in the south and south-east. What they have in common are high temperature and humidity.

Year can be divided into three seasons: cool – from November to February, temperature 18 to 32 ° C; hot – from March to May, the temperature reaches 42 ° C; rainy – from June to October, the temperature ranges from 26 to 32 ° C, sometimes it rains. As a rule, it rains for 1-3 hours in the evening or at night, it brings a pleasant coolness, and the sun shines during the day.

Table of average monthly air temperature:

Resort January February March April May June July August September October November December
Phi Phi +26 +28 +29 +30 +30 +29 +29 +28 +28 +28 +27 +26
Phuket +29 +30 +30 +30 +29 +28 +28 +28 +27 +28 +28 +28
Pattaya +29 +30 +30 +29 +29 +28 +27 +27 +28 +28 +29 +29
Samui +30 +31 +32 +33 +32 +31 +30 +30 +30 +29 +29 +29
Chang +31 +32 +32 +32 +31 +30 +29 +29 +29 +30 +30 +30
Krabi +29 +30 +30 +30 +28 +28 +28 +27 +28 +28 +28 +28
Bangkok +29 +30 +31 +32 +31 +30 +30 +30 +29 +29 +29 +28
READ
The 8 best beaches in Lisbon, Portugal.

Population

The population of Thailand consists mainly of ethnic Thais and Laotians. There is also a large community of ethnic Chinese. In addition to the Chinese in Thailand live Malays, Khmer, Vietnamese.

In Thailand in recent years recorded a high mortality rate due to AIDS.

The official language is Thai. The second language is English.

National features

Thais are very smiling, friendly people who treat tourists with great reverence. But they are even more respectful of the royal family. And if you try to express somehow unkindly about the king, at a minimum you will make the Thais angry, the maximum penalty is imprisonment. Also raise your voice and even more so shouting is considered unacceptable.

Thais sincerely believe that in the head of every person is the keeper of life. Therefore, never allow yourself to touch the head of Thai – it will insult him. Also it is not accepted to hug and pat Thais on the shoulder, shake hands.

Religion

At the moment almost 98% of the population are Buddhists. The remaining 2% belong to other religious confessions – Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, Sikhism, and Judaism.

Although Buddhism is the main religion of Thailand, belief in ancient Hindu spirits is also common among the population.

Rating
( No ratings yet )
Like this post? Please share to your friends:
bucketlisttc.com
Leave a Reply

;-) :| :x :twisted: :smile: :shock: :sad: :roll: :razz: :oops: :o :mrgreen: :lol: :idea: :grin: :evil: :cry: :cool: :arrow: :???: :?: :!: