12 Cities Where It’s Warm and Comfortable All Year Round
Fall has begun, and with it, for many people, has come dreariness. Slush, cold, grayness, the understanding that it will only get colder, the days will become shorter, we will have to get out of the closet not particularly comfortable and heavy outerwear. But there are cities where people are not particularly concerned about such problems, or they are not at all aware that it can be cold and uncomfortable somewhere. Here are a few of the cities with the best climate to live in.
1. Oahu, Hawaii
Oahu is the place with one of the most consistent temperature ranges. It is only eight degrees – from 24 to 32 Celsius. This makes Oahu one of the best places to live. Even in winter the temperature averages 25 degrees. The mild climate, mountains, tree-lined streets, and gentle ocean breezes make Oahu a veritable paradise on earth.
2. Nice, France
We know about the charms of Nice from the classics. This city is located in the southeast of France on the Mediterranean Sea, famous in these places for the blue-green color of water and purity. The city is surrounded by hills, which together with the seaside climate creates a pleasant environment for living all year round.
The average temperature is 27 degrees. Nice has moderate rainfall, sunny summers and warm springs.
3. loja, Ecuador
The city of Loja is about on the equator, but because it is located in the mountains, it does not have the typical sweltering heat of an equatorial climate. Loja is famous for its great weather reminiscent of late spring. And so it is all year round.
The temperature changes are minimal, ranging from 26 to 30 degrees. Thanks to the mountainous location of the city, even 30 degrees does not feel like heat.
4. Sydney, Australia
Sydney is not only one of the most beautiful cities in the Western Hemisphere, but also a great place to live. The city has more than 340 sunny days a year and the average temperature is 23 degrees Celsius.
Despite the fact that this is Australia, summers in Sydney are not as hot as other cities in the country, and winters are mild. In January, midsummer, the temperature is about 16-25 degrees Celsius, and in winter it is 8-16 degrees Celsius.
5. Medellín, Colombia.
Medellín is the second largest city in Colombia and is located in the verdant mountainous Aburra region on the banks of the Porce River. Medellín is also known as the City of Perpetual Spring, City of Flowers, Capital of Orchids. And that’s because even during the rainy season, the temperature changes are minimal. The air is heated from 18 to 28 degrees Celsius, and the average temperature is 22 degrees.
Throughout the year, residents and visitors can enjoy almost incessant flowering of many species of plants and fresh mountain air.
6. Kunming, China
China is a very big country with both harsh places with temperatures below -30 and hot tropics where you can’t do without air conditioning all year round. But there are also cities like Kunming with a near-perfect climate. No matter when you come to this city, you will always be greeted by pleasant weather. The average temperature is 20 degrees Celsius.
Due to the fact that the city is located quite high, it always has mild spring weather. Winters are short and dry, and summers are warm and humid.
7. São Paulo, Brazil
One of the largest cities with a near-perfect climate. São Paulo is located on an island in southeastern Brazil, surrounded by low mountains in the west. Thanks to the combination of sea climate and mountains, the temperature variation in the city is minimal, ranging from 22 to 28 degrees Celsius. Even on the hottest days, the temperature rarely rises above 30 degrees, and in winter it averages 23 degrees.
And also in August, despite the fact that this is the last month of winter in the southern hemisphere, the temperature reaches 28 degrees Celsius more and more often. By the way, unlike many other coastal cities, São Paulo has never been hit by a tropical cyclone and almost never has a tornado.
8. Canary Islands, Spain
Located on the west coast of Africa, the Canary Islands have an ideal climate all year round. Unlike Africa itself with its tropical climate, which is inherently stuffy, the summers in the Canary Islands are warm but not exhausting, and the winters are mild. The reason is the trade winds and sea currents, which cool the coast, making it cooler here than on the mainland.
The average temperature ranges from 17 to 24 degrees Celsius. Tenerife is known as the Island of eternal spring because of its mild climate.
9. San Diego, USA
California is famous for its pleasant climate and along with Florida is a desirable place to live for many US citizens. San Diego has a pleasant year-round climate – not too hot, but not too cool either. Temperatures average 22 degrees at the height of the summer season and 14 degrees in winter. It is also one of the sunniest cities in the world, with more than 300 clear days a year.
10. Malaga, Spain
Located in the south of Spain in Andalusia, Malaga is one of the best cities to live in Europe. And all because of the climate, which is famous for its mildness. Summers are dry and hot, and winters are warm and rainy. Despite the fact that the sun is very hot, because of the frequent breezes from the sea, the temperature is much lower than in other parts of Spain. The average temperature in December is 11.9 degrees, and 25.4 in August.
It is hard to find a city in Russia with an ideal climate, because our country is located in those latitudes, where there are serious fluctuations in temperature. Taganrog is one of the southernmost cities in Russia, which is located on the coast of the Azov Sea and has a fairly pleasant climate. Yes, the differences here are more serious than in previous cities, but for our country are insignificant.
The average annual temperature is 10.3 degrees Celsius. The average July temperature is 24 degrees, while the average January temperature is -2.7. Thanks to the influence of the sea, winter is softened by sea breezes, and in summer, on the contrary, it is cooler than in the interior of the continent. In general, the climate of Taganrog can be noted as one of the best for living in our country.
12. Split, Croatia
Split is the second largest city in Croatia, located on the Adriatic Sea coast. The climate in this city is subtropical and summers last from May to October with an average temperature of 18 degrees Celsius, rarely exceeding 30 degrees even in the hottest years.
Winter is warm and mild. In January, the average temperature is 7.8 degrees Celsius. This is one of the best cities for climate in the near abroad.
Where summer is all year round. 10 places in the world always with warm weather
Bright sun, blue skies, a light warm breeze – isn’t it a dream? Especially if it lasts 365 days a year. Let’s find out where are such places on our planet with year-round summers.
1. San Diego, California. UNITED STATES. San Diego is a sunny and warm city, which is located in the subtropical climate belt in the southwestern United States on the Pacific Ocean near the border with Mexico. With its mild and short winter and moderately warm summer, it attracts tourists from all over the world. It is a city of palm trees and beautiful golden sand beaches. There is no distinct spring and autumn periods. From summer the weather flows directly into winter. Winter is very short and mild. Usually most of the precipitation falls during the winter months.
Temperatures in San Diego range from 18 degrees in January to 26 degrees in August. The summer season lasts from March to November, though there is actually no real winter here. Nighttime temperatures from December to March are about 10 degrees. But during the day it is sunny and warm, sometimes warming up to 25 °C. So even in the winter, there are people lying on the beaches, sunbathing under the bright sun of California.
2. Sydney. Australia Sydney is the largest city in Australia. It is considered the most attractive and comfortable city for living. Sydney is characterized by a subtropical oceanic climate, the city enjoys warm and sometimes quite hot weather all year round, and precipitation falls mainly in the winter months.
The average summer temperature is about 20 degrees. It rarely drops below 10 degrees during the winter months and stays within the 20s during the day. The warmest time of year in Sydney is from December to March, the coldest months of the year are from June to August. When we have winter, they have summer; when we have summer, they have summer too.
3. Kunming. China
This city is known in China as the city of eternal spring. Kunming is located in the tropical belt, 2000 meters above sea level, which makes its climate mild and temperate.
The air temperature here all year round is about the same: about 15-25 degrees Celsius during the day and 5-10 degrees above zero at night. There is no exhausting heat in Kunming. The air is very comfortable.
4. Malaga. Spain A wonderful place for a holiday in Spain. The city is located on the Costa del Sol in the Mediterranean Sea, 100 km from the Strait of Gibraltar and 130 km from the city of Tarifa – the southernmost point of continental Europe.
The coldest month in Málaga is January, with daytime temperatures ranging from +12°C to +20°C and from +4°C to +13°C at night. August is the hottest month. Daytime temperatures reach 32°C and over 20°C at night. The winter night temperature dips to 10 degrees, while the mercury rises to 16 degrees during the day. This city in the autonomous Spanish province of Andalusia is bathed in sunshine and the hospitality of its hospitable inhabitants.
5. Canary Islands. This popular Spanish archipelago is located off the west coast of Africa. Despite its close proximity to Africa, the Canary Islands are characterized by an even distribution of temperature. For the most part, it is dry and sunny. Because of the many high mountains, the climate in the Canaries is somewhat different. However, the weather remains pleasant all year round in most coastal areas that face the Atlantic side of the archipelago.
Summer temperatures rise to 30 degrees, with daytime temperatures of 21 degrees in winter. The water temperature remains stable at around 20 degrees at any time of year. Except for the northern part of Tenerife, its climate is quite arid and sunny. Canary Islands – it’s a wonderful place for recreation. Its climate is favorable for visitors to enjoy a full holiday all year round. After all, it is always warm and sunny.
6. Hawaii Hawaii is a U.S. state located in the Hawaiian Islands in the central Pacific Ocean. It is one of the most famous resorts in the world. The islands have a very mild tropical maritime climate. The average annual temperature is about 25 degrees. The weather in Hawaii does not change much throughout the year. Although this American state is by far the warmest in terms of annual temperatures, it is never very hot there. It rains often, but most of the rainfall is light and short-lived. There are, of course, some serious storms, mostly in the winter months. But this does not spoil the overall impression of the resort.
The difference between the longest and shortest day is only two and a half hours. Abundance of sunny days, warm upper ocean waters, charming local landscapes make the archipelago very attractive to tourists.
7. Barbados A state in the West Indies on the island of the same name in the Lesser Antilles, in the eastern Caribbean. Barbados is one of the most beautiful islands in the world. The air temperature during the year is about 24-27 degrees and the water temperature is 25-28 degrees.
The climate of Barbados is considered one of the healthiest in the West Indies. During the dry season (December-June), the tropical heat is combined with northeasterly trade winds from the Atlantic, and the island is constantly blown by breezes.
8. Thailand Thailand is a country of numerous tourists. A gentle sea, bright sun, low prices and summer all year round – what more do you need to be happy.
The most popular resorts: Samui, Phuket and Pattaya. The temperature during the day rarely falls below +28 – +30. Even during the rainy season from March to October there are many places in Thailand where you can relax without fear of precipitation. Thailand is a country of delights.
9. Bali, Indonesia Bali is one of the most beautiful islands in the Indonesian archipelago. The average temperature is 25-30C. The most popular resorts are Amed, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak.
The resort season lasts all year round. Even during the rainy season, from November to March, the water temperature is at least +25 to +28 degrees. During this period, mainly at night, there is a lot of rain, which quickly evaporates. From April to October, dry southeasterly winds blow, giving almost daily cloudless and clear weather. Indonesians are friendly and smiling. Visitors to the island, who visit year-round, are welcome.
10. Seychelles Seychelles are islands located in the western part of the Indian Ocean, south of the equator, about 1600 km east of the African continent and north of the island of Madagascar. The climate of the islands is subequatorial maritime.
There are two main seasons: from December to May, the Seychelles is hot, with an average temperature of about 30 ° C, and from June to November – about +24 ° C. Beach season here lasts almost all year. Seychelles Islands are rightly considered an “earthly paradise”, preserving the pristine flora and fauna of the archipelago, its endless sandy beaches, which are considered among the best in the world.